Oktoberfest Beer Tents
There are various beer tents at the Oktoberfest.
Most of the tents on the Wiesn open at 10.30 in the morning and shut at 23.00 and some like Käfer, Weinzelt at 01:00. However even there they won’t let more people in after 22.30. Beer Serving Hours are from 10am to 10.30pm during the week and from 9am to 10.30pm on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. The fairground rides are open from 10am to 11.30pm (Mondays to Thursdays and Sundays) and from 10am to 12am on Friday and Saturday.
Oktoberfest beer tents information
So where do you get your beer? There are several huge beer tents on the Oktoberfest.
The big Oktoberfest tents are called:
- Hofbräu Festzelt
- Winzerer Fähndl
- Käfers Wiesn Schänke
- Fischer Vroni
- Can you buy over the counter valtrex
- Order vardenafil online in canada
- Buy viagra online without a prescription
- Buy sildenafil online uk
- Buy zithromax z pak
- Cheapest generic propecia
- Buy flagyl without prescription
- Can you buy over the counter synthroid
- Where can you get symbicort
- Ventolin hfa discount card
Oktoberfest beer prices 2016
A litre jug of beer, called a “Mass”, is expensive at ~ 10€ , prices for 2016 were between 9.70 € and 10.10 €.